Window tints are extremely common in the USA. Along with enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the car, they also provide protection from harmful radiation. All these years, most of us used the standard tint, which is easily affordable and available throughout the country. However, it’s time you thought one step further in these wonderfully advanced times. That’s right, we are talking about ceramic tints.
What is Ceramic Window Tint?
The ceramic window tint is the most premium option available in the market today. It is particularly known for its heat rejection property, which is far more superior than the standard tint. Since standard tints are dyed, they tend to fade over time and do not provide privacy or protection from heat after a point.
Ceramic tints do not have any metal but are made with ceramic particles. These particles are non-metallic and non-conductive. They are invisible and sleek. They also reject glare, UV rays, infrared rays, solar rays, and more.
Ceramic Window Tint Benefits
Aside from being aesthetic and modern, ceramic window tints come with multiple benefits such as the following:
- They are available in a range of tint shades right from hardly visible to opaque. You can also choose different tint colors to make your car stand out.
- They are said to provide complete protection from UV rays with the capability of blocking 99.9% of the radiations.
- Ceramic window tints do not fade or peel after a few years. This is often the case with standard tints, though. They peel and become an eyesore, demanding immediate replacement. With ceramic window tints you don’t have to worry about all this. They can last for 10 years or more without the need for replacement.
- They are scratch-resistant.
- They block glare to a large extent.
- Ceramic tints have a cooling effect inside the car because they block most radiations.
- If you want privacy, you can buy darker tints.
- Since they are non-metallic, they will not interfere with cellular signal.
Is Ceramic Tints Worth It?
Ceramic window tint, which is often fondly called the heat shield is a very smart buy, in our opinion. It takes care of all your needs for the car and its interiors. The only catch is that ceramic tints are more expensive than standard tints. If you are able to afford them, though, there is no reason why you should shy away from them.
People also ask
1) Is ceramic tint really better?
Yes, it is.
2) Is ceramic tint worth the extra money?
If you use your car often and are looking for a long-term solution that does not peel or bubble, ceramic tints are indeed worth it.
3) Is 70% ceramic tint worth it?
Yes, it is. It will provide good amount of heat rejection.
4) How much should I pay for ceramic tint?
The final cost depends on a lot of factors including the amount of tint, the number of windows, and the geographic location. It can cost you anywhere between $100 to $1000.
5) Why is ceramic tint so expensive?
Ceramic tint is expensive because it is made of nano-carbon particles and advanced technology. It is highly durable, provides better visibility, and is excellent at heat rejection.
6) How long does ceramic window tint last?
It lasts for at least 5 years.
7) Does ceramic tint scratch?
No. It is scratch-resistant.
Ceramic tint for your car windows is a great upgrade and we think you should consider it. The benefits are many and justify the price tag. We hope our evaluation helps you make the right choice. If you need any additional help, please feel free to talk to us.