Rose gold is such an epic, beautiful color! It has the potential to transform dull objects into beautiful pieces of art. This is why rose gold spray paints are among the most popular options on the market today. They are easy to use and last long. This means that you can buy a can of spray paint and get spraying at home!
Best Rose Gold Spray Paint
Having said that, there are a few things that you must remember. For one, there are only a few products that you can safely use indoors. You must keep this in mind while purchasing. Otherwise, paint can turn dangerous since paint is flammable. It can also cause suffocation and a host of other hazards. Also, make sure you specifically buy rose gold spray paints. Don’t get confused with gold or universal gold. These options do not have the wonderful pink tinge that rose gold spray paint does.
Now, let’s quickly go through our list of the best rose gold spray paints of 2020.
1. Krylon Colormaster Indoor Aerosol Paint
When it comes to spray paints, there are only a few products that can compete with Krylon. It is dubbed as the leading manufacturer of paints because its products are long-lasting, easy to use, and highly reliable. Let’s find out more about this particular paint:
- You can use it indoors without worries. It is also ideal for outdoor projects.
- It does not run or drip, enabling a perfect finish.
- It dries within 15 minutes!
- You can use it on wood, plastic, metal, and other surfaces.
- It works to protect objects that are usually subjected to variations in temperature and wear & tear.
- It provides a hard, satin finish.
2. Design Master DM 241 Premium Metallic Spray Paint – Rose Gold
Previously, we told you that very few spray paints could compete with Krylon. Design Master is one of those. It is a brilliant metallic paint that uplifts objects in an instant. The finishing is slightly different from Krylon, though, and that’s where you can make a choice based on which one you like better. Here are a few more details:
- It is perfect for those who want to add shine to their decorative items.
- It dries very quickly, leaving a rose gold plating finish.
- It has been formulated mainly for indoor projects.
- You can use it on wood, wicker, ceramic, glass, paper, metal, plaster, etc.
- It can cover most surfaces evenly, and you don’t even need a primer!
- Make sure you follow the directions given on the spray can to avoid clogging. For example, you should always hold the spray can upright. You should also paint in a well-ventilated area to avoid suffocation and hazards.
3. Rust-Oleum Metallic Spray Paint – Rose Gold
Rust-oleum is a household name when it comes to spray paints. This fancy-looking fan packs the right punch and completely transforms objects! It is available in both, 6 packs and individual cans, giving you a choice to buy in bulk. Read on to find out more:
- This metallic spray paint is resistant to weather changes and corrosion. It also works to stop rust.
- It works well with both interior and exterior surfaces.
- It dries within 20 minutes of application.
- It is oil-based spray paint.
- It protects many surfaces such as masonry, concrete, metal, and wood.
- It is resistant to chipping, fading, and abrasion.
- The finish consists of metallic flakes, which contribute to the brilliant shine that you achieve after using the paint.
4. Martha Stewart Crafts – Multi-Surface Metallic Paint
Formulated specifically for crafts and DIY projects, the Martha Stewart Metallic Paint is a good choice for your spray painting needs. It is an acrylic paint that you can use on various surfaces such as fabric, metal, glass, and plastic. We have enlisted a few more details below:
- You can use it for various projects such as liquid gliding, etching cream, marbling and pouring medium, etc.
- The paint is water-based, making it quite safe.
- It is completely non-toxic.
- It has a few metallic particles, but they are considerably less than what you might want. So, if this is a major concern for you, we advise you to check the other products on our list.
- The finish is slightly coppery and less pinkish than the others.
5. Krylon Fusion Metallic Spray Paint
Want your art to be shinier than ever before? If yes, this Krylon Fusion All-in-one is for you! With this product, Krylon once again shows us why it is among the most trustworthy brands in the market! Below are a few more interesting details:
- It provides exceptional durability and adhesion.
- It is a complete unit, which means it contains paint and primer. You don’t need to buy a primer separately.
- It protects all objects against rust.
- You can use it for indoor and outdoor projects.
- You don’t need to worry about sanding.
- It has an easy push button that offers more coverage than many other spray cans.
- The thing we love most about it is that you can use it in any direction, even upside down!
- It works on masonry, plastic, metal, wood, glass, and many other surfaces.
- The paint is resistant to fading.
While we vouch for all the products on our list, Krylon is definitely our favorite. It provides the exact rose gold finish that we love and expect. Having said that, we would like to bring to your notice that there are quite a few shades in rose gold. The finishing may also affect the final output. While we would love to have the general rose gold color, it may not be the case with all spray paints. Thus, we recommend that you go through reviews and see images of the final output so that you buy the product that satisfies your expectations.
If you are confused about any product or need advice about picking the right one, please feel free to get in touch with us. We understand the decision can be slightly daunting, but we are always here to help!