Looking for excellent spray paint to make your graffiti truly stand out? You have come to the right place.
More often than not, even the best artists fall prey to mediocrity, and that ends up ruining their art. You may be an expert, but if you don’t have the right paint, you won’t be able to showcase your genius to the world. Thus, picking out just any spray paint is bad. A variety of brands are available on the market today with different features that will make graffiti even more fun for you. Don’t believe us? We have a list of the best graffiti spray paint art to erase your doubts:
- Best Spray Paint for Graffiti
- 1. Montana 400 ML Popular Colors Set of 12 Graffiti Street Art Mural Spray Paint
- 2. Krylon K08974000 SUPERMAXX Spray Paint, Satin Black 12 ounce
- 3. Lak 400 ML by Ironlak (Pack of 6 cans)
- 4. MTN 94 Spectral Spray Paint for graffiti – 6 Pack
- 5. Liquitex 4450432 Professional Spray Paint – 12 oz
- 6. Rust-Oleum Painter’s Touch 2X Ultra Cover – 12 oz
- 7. Molotow Premium Belton Graffiti Street Art Mural Spray Paint
Best Spray Paint for Graffiti
1. Montana 400 ML Popular Colors Set of 12 Graffiti Street Art Mural Spray Paint
Montana is among the most famous brands for mural art and street art. This particular set consists of 12 popular colors in 400 ML bottles. Let’s take a look at why you must buy these paints:
- It is a high-pressure paint that is specifically designed to help you come up with amazing street art.
- It is fast drying.
- It is winter proof.
- It provides amazing coverage.
- It is only for outdoor use.
- They are perfect for individuals who are just getting started with street art.
- You can also buy various cap sizes separately and mix up your art.
- All users have exclaimed that the colors are supremely vibrant and superb.
2. Krylon K08974000 SUPERMAXX Spray Paint, Satin Black 12 ounce
If you are looking for a heavy duty spray paint that provides breath-taking finish, you cannot go wrong with Krylon. It is also very popular among street artists and comes in a variety of packs. This particular one is a 6-pack of satin black color. Here’s more:
- It provides excellent rust protection.
- You don’t have to worry about priming or sanding with this paint.
- You can paint easily even on hard-to-adhere surfaces with Krylon, and that includes melamine, ceramic, Plexiglas, glass, wicker, metal, and wood.
- You can use them both, indoors and outdoors.
- It dries up within 25 minutes to touch, but if you want to handle the object you just painted, you will need to wait for 2 hours.
- It is not too glossy and not too matte. It is just perfect!
3. Lak 400 ML by Ironlak (Pack of 6 cans)
These are glossy acrylic paints that can transform your art into breathtaking masterpieces. The pack of 6 cans is a complete set for your spray painting needs. Let’s take a better look:
- It has a custom valve that lets you experiment with the output.
- The pigments are UV resistant.
- The colors are vibrant and lively.
- The finishing is something that every user has great things to say about.
4. MTN 94 Spectral Spray Paint for graffiti – 6 Pack
This set of semi-transparent colors will give your art a nice matte finish. But, it will maintain the beauty without making it too powdery as is the case with low-quality matte paints. Let’s explore more features:
- The paints are fast drying.
- These are low-pressure paints that make it easy to control during application.
- If you are looking for a 3D effect, shadowing, and layering effects.
- The colors in this pack are black, white, green, blue, violet, and red.
5. Liquitex 4450432 Professional Spray Paint – 12 oz
Available in an assortment of colors, the Liquitex spray paint is known for its color brilliance. The colors stand out and make the art look spectacular. Why must you buy Liquitex spray paint? Read on:
- You can choose from opaque and transparent options of various paints.
- You will get a great matte finish with this product.
- The fact that it doesn’t give out much odor makes it stand out from most of its competitors.
- These are acrylic paints.
- The paints are water-soluble. This prolongs the drying time, making sure you have time to think and change the course of your art midway.
- The cap lets you spray some paint into it and use a brush for your art wherever necessary.
- The paints can be used on canvas, board, glass, ceramics, bricks, metal, masonry, and Styrofoam.
6. Rust-Oleum Painter’s Touch 2X Ultra Cover – 12 oz
Looking for glossy aerosol paint? Rust-Oleum is your answer! Whether it is a plastic surface, wood surface, or a metal surface, you will love using this product. Let’s find out more:
- It is a paint and primer together, eliminating the need to buy anything else.
- The nozzle is quite good. You can use it at any angle and get excellent results.
- Be sure to test it on a spare surface while using for the first time. Some cans tend to spit out unwanted stuff in the beginning.
- Some users have complained that the can is too overpriced, but others vouch for its quality and say it is worth the price tag. Thus, if you are okay with spending a few extra bucks, you can definitely consider this product.
7. Molotow Premium Belton Graffiti Street Art Mural Spray Paint
These low-pressure cans from Molotow are sure to spellbind you as you use them to create outstanding art. They come as a set of 12 for you to go wild with your art! Whether it is indoors or outdoors, we are positive that this set will become your best friend soon! Here’s more about these paints:
- The 12 colors include black, white, pink, red, yellow, orange, blue, and burgundy among others.
- The colors match with the brand’s markers so that you don’t get frustrated while using the two together.
- They are UV resistant.
- All the paints are anti-drip.
- They are weather-resistant.
- The opacity and vibrancy these colors provide are outstanding.
- You can use the paints on canvas, walls, and most other surfaces.
You will notice that this list has paints suited for a number of different surfaces and purposes. Pick the options that suit your needs the most and get spraying!